Tails Love Triangle Ep. 1 Tails Love Triangle Ep. 1

Very Nice! =D

Very nice job on the storyline Weirdtails. Looks like things are gonna be rough for poor Tails oO. The Cosmo sprites are great too so don't worry about that. They're like the only set of 'em on the internet as far as I know of anyway. Any Taismo fan would like this flash, 'cuse I certainly did ;) I'll look forward to episode 2. Good luck!

*favs and author favs*

~Tyro~

wierdtails responds:

First off, Thanks 4 putting me and my flash in your favorites, that makes me happy. =D
Second, thanks for saying the Cosmo sprites are good, because they ARE the only ones I have managed to find XD.
Third, yes, things aren't gonna be too pretty between Cream & Cosmo in the next episodes (especially in episode 3).
Finally, Glad you liked it,(FINALLY a reviewer who isn't a Cosmo hater) & it's nice to have a review from such a good Flash maker & taismo fan =D.
Peace Out, Wierdtails.

FB crosses the street FB crosses the street

Awesome movie!

Graphics are great on this cartoon. Fat Badger will be proud. Great job!

Sonic Oddball Crackups 2 Sonic Oddball Crackups 2

ROFL!

i still bust up laughing every time i watch the "Time Paradox" goofs, and i almost died laughing when it said "Katamari Paradox" very nice spriting. good idea basing a few of your shorts on some of the Metal Gear Solid 3 goofs Konami made for Subsistence.

Sonic VS Super Sonic 3 Sonic VS Super Sonic 3

superb

very nice and creative. cant wait till the next episode.

Vixin-McCloud responds:

I afraid you'll have to. (FEED THE EGO!!)

The Yowie The Yowie

sweet!

that was very well done. I like tales about the missing link between us humans, was scary. ill be lookin forward to part 2 ^_^

The Ring Collab The Ring Collab

Badger- awesome once again

Square- cool

Tails OTWOR 2 Tails OTWOR 2

Cant wait for part 3!

In fact, i cant wait for the rest of the entire series. I wanna know how it ends =D

Tails OTWOR 1 - SE Tails OTWOR 1 - SE

Very nice.

Its great to see someone who was moved by Cosmo's sacrifice. Theres only one problem with your storyline though, It wasnt really Eggman or Shadow's fault she died. The Metarex wouldve got as far as they did with or without any help. As we all seen, not even Super Sonic or Super Shadow combined wasnt enough to defeat them, it was Cosmo's DESTINITY to sacrifice herself for them to defeat Dark Oak. In the end, it was a very dramatic goodbye, it would even be more dramatic if 4Kids TV didnt butcher Cosmo's death becuase in the original japanese episode of 77 of Sonic X, there was much more drama in her last moments. And they also altered the fact of she would "Actually die" and downsized it into "Spreading her seeds across the galaxy."

Overall, your flash is very interesting and i give it a solid 5/5, keep up the good work =)

The Jewish Collab The Jewish Collab

hahahahahahahahaha

yet another good collab, but if ya are jewish, wouldnt watch it if i were you, i found it funny tho lol

The Muslim Collab The Muslim Collab

US > Osama

FB: funny
Square: I <3 Badjur too!
Zekey: oO lol
Rev: i take it that was osama...

nice collab