Tails Love Triangle Ep. 1 Tails Love Triangle Ep. 1

Very Nice! =D

Very nice job on the storyline Weirdtails. Looks like things are gonna be rough for poor Tails oO. The Cosmo sprites are great too so don't worry about that. They're like the only set of 'em on the internet as far as I know of anyway. Any Taismo fan would like this flash, 'cuse I certainly did ;) I'll look forward to episode 2. Good luck!

*favs and author favs*

~Tyro~

wierdtails responds:

First off, Thanks 4 putting me and my flash in your favorites, that makes me happy. =D
Second, thanks for saying the Cosmo sprites are good, because they ARE the only ones I have managed to find XD.
Third, yes, things aren't gonna be too pretty between Cream & Cosmo in the next episodes (especially in episode 3).
Finally, Glad you liked it,(FINALLY a reviewer who isn't a Cosmo hater) & it's nice to have a review from such a good Flash maker & taismo fan =D.
Peace Out, Wierdtails.

FB crosses the street FB crosses the street

Awesome movie!

Graphics are great on this cartoon. Fat Badger will be proud. Great job!

Sonic Oddball Crackups 2 Sonic Oddball Crackups 2

ROFL!

i still bust up laughing every time i watch the "Time Paradox" goofs, and i almost died laughing when it said "Katamari Paradox" very nice spriting. good idea basing a few of your shorts on some of the Metal Gear Solid 3 goofs Konami made for Subsistence.